BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 5, 2010

Only Human

Two for the price of one today!


This tattoo is my own. I've always been a big Jason Mraz fan. My musical love affair with Mraz started way back in 2002 when my ex boyfriend's sister introduced me to "Curbside Prophet"...I've been hooked ever since. I have wanted a wrist tattoo for awhile now & (obviously) I love text tattoos. Jason's lyrics always resonate closely to my heart so I knew my next tattoo would have something to do with his music. There were several lyrics to choose from, but in the end I went with "Only Human" because of the hope it gave me. I know that a lot of people use that saying as an excuse. They say that they are "only human" so mistakes and short comings are inevitable, but that's not how I see it. There are so many amazing and accomplished people on this earth who were "only human" and look at what all they have done. If they can do it, so can I...and so can you!

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

don't forget to submit your literary body art. Send me an email literarytattoo@yahoo.com

2 hell yeahs:

Xhanthi said...

Hi! I'm super excited about this blog, it's such an awesome idea. I have a couple of tatts but no wordy ones. However I did see THIS and thought you might be interested.

Paige Borda said...

This is a beautiful tattoo and I LOVE Jason Mraz.. love love love. And what a fantastic song you chose. :)

Love the blog, btw :)