BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jul 21, 2010

Born to Run

Today’s tattoo comes to us all the way from Italy…
 
I’m not sure if she even knows she’s going to be featured today (since this is a friend of a friend’s body art) but I’ll take the fact that she posed for the picture as permission enough:
 
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
 
Now I know the font is wonky, but it is supposed to say “tramps like us…”

The highways jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Everybodys out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide
Together wendy well live with the sadness
Ill love you with all the madness in my soul
Someday girl I don't know when were gonna get to that place
Where we really want to go and well walk in the sun
But till then tramps like us baby we were born to run
 
As always you can submit anytime by emailing me at Literarytattoo@yahoo.com
 
 

1 hell yeahs:

L said...

Oh goodness, this is my favorite song! I've never really though about it, but it does make a beautiful tattoo :)